Fanfiction by castiello
- “Red Roan” – A fresh tragedy in Jane’s life awakens ghosts of the past. Facing them means more pain, but also some redemption. Set in Season Two, between “Throwing Fire” and “Rose-Colored Glasses.” Inspired by Chapter 15 of SpaceAnJL’s wonderful “Scarlet Threads.”
- “Those Pesky Little Red Bugs” – Never let Jane play with fire. Ever. Set post-“Bloodhounds.” Written for Jello Forever’s February 2011 Challenge.
- “Red Lightning” – Late one night at the CBI, a worried Lisbon, a heavy-hearted Jane, and a mysteriously troubled Cho all come together. Will anyone get any sleep? Tag for “The Red Mile.”
- “Red Brick Road” – When an interview goes horribly wrong, Jane is left injured and fleeing for his life alongside a traumatized young witness. A Season 2 adventure, set between “His Red Right Hand” and “A Price Above Rubies.”
- “The Phoenix” – Jane goes down in flames.
AO3: Coming soon!
- “Meredith” – Jane makes a sacrifice, and Red John’s girlfriend makes a very gruesome discovery. Dark future-fic. Spoilers for the Season Four Finale.
AO3: Coming soon!
- “Little Red Bird” – Jane receives an unexpected gift. A Mentalist holiday story written for Paint It Red’s PIRvent Calendar. Heavy spoilers for 5×08 “Red Sails in the Sunset.”
- “Red-Nosed” – Doctor Lisbon. Coach Van Pelt. Wayne Rigsby, Attorney at Law. They may not be the CBI team you know, but for one special night, they’re together and they’re on the case. A Mentalist Alternate Universe Story.
- “Red Dragon” – In progress!
- “Hot Rod Red” – In progress!
- “Savior” – Sam’s feeling guilty about something. Dean makes it better. Set very early Season Four, between 4.02 and 4.03.
- “Selfless” – Dean’s dying, and Sam has a very important decision to make. Just a little Season Six scenario I couldn’t get out of my head.
- “Stop the World” – Dean has a massive panic attack. Or two, for good measure. Set during Season Three, between “Fresh Blood” and “A Very Supernatural Christmas.”
- “Silent Scream” – Coming soon